(for the life of me, I couldn't rotate this pic and it bothers me)
He said I’m doing well and that I will probably start therapy in about 6 weeks. In the meantime, I should just continue walking using my walker and elevating my leg when I’m sitting.
I also hit up Costco on my way home. The kind workers told me I should use the electric scooter. How could I resist?
7 comments:
you're such a trooper. still praying for your healing. :)
(winces)
Glad you're healing up well!
Love to see you smiling. The photos made me whince a little - except the last one.
*wince* *wince* *wince* - its like i don't want to look and i did anyway! glad to hear you are in good spirits (Costco - nice!)...praying for you!
those were the most awesome pictures i've ever seen!!
i like how you have your walker taking up the whole cart.. hahaha.
How in the heck didn't I know about this??? Heck of a summer eh? Glad you are ok!
this is Beth by the way.
Post a Comment